Sunday, July 27, 2008

School Starts Tomorrow

It's Sunday, July 27th... and school starts tomorrow. I've been back at work since Tuesday so I am excited to meet my new students. In addition to teaching 4 classes of science, I am also teaching one section of AVID- an elective class. I'm really excited about that group of kids- it will be a lot of extra work, but I think it will be fun.
I love the energy and excitement that revolves around the first day of school... and I love buying new school supplies! Ok, I like buying new clothes too, but I just can't resist walking past an aisle of colorful markers, crayons, and lined paper. Josh thinks I'm ridiculous, of course, but I think secretly he likes shopping with me! :)
I guess that is all that is new around here. Josh and I did some yard work today (ok, Josh did most of it... but I did help a little!) and then we laid in the pool for a while. It was actually really relaxing until my skin started to burn off. Oops.

1 comment:

Corey "Awesome" Aldridge said...

wow - you are already back in school. I have the same excitement for the first day of school! :) Happy to see you have a blog!!!