Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Shower #2!

Here are some random pictures from baby shower #2. I would have put them in order, but that is too time consuming at this point!

Rachel & Lori
Barb & Lori

Lori, Grandma, & Tammie
Opening the lady bug bath toy collector from Gina, Mandy, & Lisa.
Basket full of goodies from Rachel.
Grandma & Brady (he stole the show, of course!)
Cute personalized blanket from Kacey.
Super cute outfits.
Bunny Blanket
Sisterly love
Cake... we forgot to take a picture before it started to be cut!
Lisa, Lori, & Mom- soon we will all answer to "mom"!
Kacey & Lori
Tanya, Lori, & LaVonne
Rival Bibs- I think the washing machine might "accidently" eat the Vikings bib. whoops!
Mandy helping bring me presents.
Super soft blanket made by Josh's mom.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like another fun baby shower!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Little Miss Peyton! How are you feeling?

And on a total side note, I love Lisa's link necklace-- any idea where she got it??