Monday, October 12, 2009

5 Months Old

Peyton is FIVE months old today!

Her accomplishments so far have been:
- rolling over front to back and back to front
- rolling over several times in a row :)
- laughing
- sitting with assistance
- grabbing on to things and putting them in her mouth
- sleeping for up to 8 hours at night
- smiling all the time
- spitting


To celebrate, Peyton and I met a friend of mine from college at the park with her son.  Luke was very interested in the trash cans and sand, not so much in his mom, me or Peyton.  He did eventually enjoy the swings with Peyton. 

Driving to the park...


Hanging out with Christine




















Bucket Swings with Luke!














Playing on the blanket with Mommy  



After our morning at the park, Peyton and I met up with one of my elementary school teachers for lunch.  Zell and I have been able to keep in contact over the past several years and she was very excited to meet Peyton.  She made hooded towels for Peyton that are super cute and very soft.  I know that we'll be using them for years to come!

No comments: