Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ear Piercing 11-21-09

Josh and I have known for a while that we wanted to get Peyton's ears pierced... our pediatrician asked that we wait until Peyton was at least 15 months... I kind of gave her that "are you sure I have to wait that long?" look and then she told me that if I wanted to do it earlier that she would like me to wait until after Peyton's 6 month shots. 
Soo... on November 21st we took a family trip to the mall and got Peyton's ears pierced!!  Josh got the job of holding her while I tried not to cry.  Peyton did really well and only cried for a bit.  She didn't cry nearly as loud as I thought she would. 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Way to go Peyton!! I'm glad you guys didn't cry too much!! Enjoy the next year where she doesn't mess with them. Lexie's latest thing is to take hers out every time she goes down for a nap or goes to bed.