Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Lemonade Award


I just got this award from Chrissy over at The Edwards Daily Ritual
Thanks Chrissy!!!  I love reading your blog and looking at pictures of your beautiful girls.  And thanks for making me finally update my blog!

With this award, you must thank your giver, link to their blog, list five things about yourself and then pass it on to five more people.

1. I love reading and usually end up reading several books at a time.  I am in two book clubs and still pick up "extra" books to read in my "spare time".
2. I am annoyed by Dutchess' shedding... disgusting doesn't even begin to describe the messes she leaves.
3. I am totally jealous of my sister who is able to work part-time and be a part-time stay at home mom.
4. I still need to lose a few pounds of baby weight... yet I sit here eating brownies
5. I am a horrible decision maker... even deciding on what 5 things to write... horrible!   Takes me forever to make a decision.


Lisa at The Hayes Family

Lindy at Evan Lindy Braeden

Jenne at Albaeck Army Adventure

Christine at Little Punkin' Head

Gina at Awesome Aldridges

1 comment:

Chrissy Edwards said...

Ha! I need to lose baby weight too. I had fries today too. Oops! I wonder how long I can use the "I just had a baby" excuse? ;)