Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A TOOTH!

A tooth has officially arrived!  
Peyton's 1st tooth arrived on March 8th.  I picked her up from daycare and she kept sticking out her tongue.  I figured she'd picked something up off the floor and was chewing on it so, as any mother would do, I stuck my finger in her mouth and felt my way around trying to determine what was in the mouth... I was surprised to feel something sharp... yes... a tooth!  Yeah Peyton!

Peyton was (is) very proud of her tooth and to celebrate she brought her teachers a toothbrush and toothpaste on Tuesday.  All of her teachers were very impressed with Peyton's gift-giving skills and the fact that she finally got a tooth.... they too weren't sure if she'd ever get teeth!

Getting a picture of her new tooth proved harder that I thought...

No comments: