Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Posts & Valentine's Day

Um right... so my New Years Resolution was to update the blog more... and I did pretty well in January... but some how February just slipped right by.  Well, technically I still have a few hours left so maybe I will be able to redeem myself... maybe.
Valentine's Day snuck up on me so fast this year.  It was the 12th of February and I was convinced it was still January.  Close family members got a generic Valentine's day card with a few scribbles from Peyton.  Looking closely at the card, most people can discover that Peyton's scribbles are actually "P"'s.  She is getting pretty good at writing P and E.  Actually, she just started writing the E in the past few days.  But it is clear... usually with 4 lines instead of just the 3, but whatever.  It's obviously an E.
Josh got Peyton a jump rope for Valentines Day. Check out the cute video. Earlier I had showed her how to use it (thank God we didn't get a video of that).


No comments: