Friday, June 8, 2012

Peyton's THIRD Birthday

I can't believe my baby is three! 

Her birthday happened to land on a Saturday this year, so we actually had her party ON her birthday!  Yeah!
We had her party at the same park that Brady had his third birthday at- it worked out well since it was in our neighborhood and NOT at our house. :)
We decided (ok, I decided...) on a garden theme- I had seen so many cute ideas online and on pinterest (most addicting site ever...).  Not more than a week before her party, Peyton informed me that she wanted a giraffe party.  Sorry kid... that wasn't going to happen!

Her cupcakes were actually baked in flower pots- then I used green icing and chocolate cookie crumbles.  Added a gummy worm and flower to the top... viola!
 

We also planted flowers in small flowerpots that Peyton and I had painted with chalkboard paint... first we had to decorate, then we got to plant! 

Playing on the playground with family & friends....






 Presents! 




 Family Fun: 


No comments: