Thursday, April 2, 2009

33 Weeks... and Lori's belly grows!

We are now 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant.... oh my! Only a little over 6 weeks left... that is a bit scary... exciting too... but scary. Nothing new or exciting to report right now. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday- hopefully she will have some advice for me and my itchy belly. I have been scratching it so much that I have made it bleed... whoops. I don't even know how to describe the pain/itchy feeling... all I can say is that it is not pleasant. Enjoy the pictures!!


I think baby may have dropped a bit, what do you think?


Of course Josh eggs Duke on by inviting him to jump... then Duke gets in trouble for jumping on me. The poor puppy must be so confused! And then there is Dutchess....

Us being silly and taking a picture of us!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I remember the itchy belly. It will drive you nuts. Good thing your students already have done that for you.
I think you look super awesome!

Jes said...

I love your belly pics! Pregnant is a cute look for you. You are SO STINKING close to holding your baby - my prayers are with you my dear!