Thursday, April 23, 2009

36 Weeks

Ok, so these were taken when I was 35 weeks and 6 days.... but that is close enough, right??
I am now going to the doctor every week- oh the joys! Luckily I haven't had a problem working around my school schedule.

I still can't get over the comments that people make when they see my belly. Most people say how great I look and how little my belly is... (whether they believe it or not doesn't bother me, but the fact that they TELL me my belly is little is all that really matters!)... then there are the others that insist on telling me how HUGE I am and how they can't imagine me going another 3 or 4 weeks. Seriously, why would you tell a pregnant lady how big her belly is? Do they think that she doesn't look in the mirror on a daily basis? or that she hasn't attempted to see her feet, but hasn't been able to in several weeks?
Some people need to learn tact...
Ok, enough venting....

Here are some cute pictures of our puppy dogs- they liked all the bows from presents that we received, but then didn't want to pose for pictures!! (Can you imagine?)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look great!! Are you guys getting excited??

Christine said...

You are so so close. One more week or so and it is safe to start clipping your toenails!

Brady said...

I think you're perfect Aunt Lori, I can still fit on your lap and cuddle!
Love,