Friday, March 20, 2009

31 Weeks

The count down has begun.... I'm finally at the end of this pregnancy... but I still have a long time to go... 8 1/2 weeks to my due date...

I asked Josh to take some belly pictures... this is what he took.
He thinks he is just soooo funny!

Josh also wanted to have his picture taken so everyone can see how much weight he has been losing. I'm annoyed at this fact because soon I will weigh the same, if not more, than him and that is just wrong. He hasn't really changed his diet but he has started to work out more. He is so proud of himself (and so am I when I'm not feeling fat....). Hopefully his energy and dedication can transfer to me once this baby is born. I will have about 10 weeks before going back to school once she is born and my goal is to be back in most of my pre-pregnancy school clothes. I have no desire to buy new clothes in a larger size...

I only like this picture because it makes my hair look really long...
which means it's time to get it cut!

1 comment:

Chrissy Edwards said...

You look fabulous, Lori!! I totally know how you feel about the "fatness" though - I am still feeling it, ugh!