Friday, March 20, 2009

Lori's Spring Break Checklist

I like to pretend that I accomplish a lot during my breaks from school... especially since I have 2 weeks off.... Here is my list from this spring break (which ends today... that is very sad). Notice the bolded activities are the ones I actually accomplished... I think there is a problem with my accomplishments....
- Get lots of extra sleep
- Finish baby's room
- Clean the bathrooms (like scrub them clean...)
- Get sewing machine, make curtains
- Go to the zoo
- Go to a spring training game
- Walk the dogs most week nights
- Get some laundry done
- Clean the kitchen
- Hang out with my sister
- Hang out with my mom
- Hang out with my nephew

- Meet up with friends for lunch

- Read some books on my "to read" list

- Read some birthing/breastfeeding books
- Try not to drive to town every day.

I think I failed at this spring break thing... I did get to hang out with my nephew, which was of course the highlight of my week- especially when he started talking to me! And I also got to meet up with a few friends for lunch dates which was great! I even went shopping in the ghetto (aka Arizona Mills) with my mom and found some maternity skirts that I will be living in for the next 8 weeks! I did accomplish SOME stuff- but not a whole lot from my list!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel badly, I didn't get much on my spring break list accomplished either! Snuggie had fun hanging out with you and hopes that you continue to let him sleep on you!