Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Reading...

I love reading... it's not secret to most people... I've really always loved reading.  In high school, a friend and I used to exchange books more than we exchanged notes (no, we were NOT nerds!)  Now, I exchange books with my Grandma, sister, friends... and anyone else who is willing to trade.  I just started using the library... I like to have my OWN copy of a book... to save for a rainy day, or to trade really.  And my sister once told me how dirty library books are... nasty really.  But wouldn't you think that people who use the LIBRARY are clean folks who like to wash their hands?  I wish.

I'm currently reading:


I had no idea this book is based on a true story... so much for being an informed reader I suppose!  Unfortunately this book is taking me a bit longer to read that usual.  It is a bit on the long side, but thankfully the plot has picked up (I was bored out of my mind in the beginning) and it is become a quicker read!

Also in my list of current readings:

Some of my recent reads include:
What are your favorite books?  Any suggestions for me?

1 comment:

Christine said...

Throw "The Pout Pout Fish" in there for Peyton. If you use a really pouty voice when you read she will love it as much as Luke.