Thursday, January 1, 2009

20 Weeks & Happy New Year

Yeah! I got a new camera for Christmas and I am finally able to post some pictures of my growing belly! Josh and I went out to dinner tonight, so my belly is a bit larger than usual (or at least I like to say so).
I've been enjoying my time off from school- I get to sleep in, watch Days of Our Lives & Judge Judy... and I get to play with the dogs all day long! What more could I ask for??


We were pretty wild for New Years- we went to my sister's house to have dinner with my family since it was my Grandpa's last night in town. We headed home around 10pm- Josh did some laundry when we got home, I got caught up on Days... the clock struck midnight, we wished each other a happy new year, and at 12:15 I was snuggling with the dogs in bed. :) Pretty wild, I must say!




We've been enjoying our visits with Brady- he is the cutest thing ever. He is such a good baby- I can't believe how well he sleeps. He doesn't care if the dogs bark or if you pass him around... he is just happy to be held. He also has GREAT aim and enjoys peeing when his diaper is off. If I'm with Lisa when she is changing him, all I can say is "he's peeing!!!" and then she usually covers him with her hand or a towel... but I just stand there frozen.... not wanting to get in the firing range!

Of course we had to take pictures of the dogs too while the camera was out. Duke is sitting up and Dutchess is laying down. Duke does not appreciate the double flash- it blinds him which is why he is squinting a little... poor puppy!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love your 20 week pictures!! You look so cute!! And Brady is adorable. I love how newborns look so snuggly!!