Friday, January 23, 2009

23+ Weeks and Baby's Stroller!

So I was talking to my mom today on my way home from work... she asked how many weeks I was... I told her that I'd be 23 weeks on Tuesday... so then it got me thinking, "I wonder how big baby is right now?"... so I quickly got online and realized that I'm almost 24 weeks! I know it's not a big difference, but when you feel the way I feel about pregnancy, realizing that you are farther along than you once thought is the best thing ever!! WAHOO!
I made Josh take some belly pictures for you all to enjoy... be nice though, I have a cold so my nose & eyes are red. And yes, of course the dogs are in the pictures!

Here are a couple pictures of our new stroller! Josh's parents bought us this stroller and I was so excited I made Josh put it together last night. :) Everything is starting to come together and I'm starting to realize that this baby is going to come out of my belly and then will come home with us... and now I'm starting to freak out a little!

Josh and Duke have a very special relationship- basically, Duke lets Josh do whatever to him... it's so weird. Here is their "Duke-zooka" pose...


and here is the way Josh normally holds Duke... and Duke just lays there... it's ridiculous! (Josh's face cracks me up in the 2nd picture...)
And of course I had to add a picture of my cute little Dutchess! She is just so darn sweet!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're looking more and more pregnant!! And you're more than halfway done!! How's her room coming??

Lisa said...

It sounds like you guys are getting everything ready. Most of my friends say that it doesn't matter if baby's room isn't ready when they come because they usually sleep in a bassinet in the parents' room anyway. Kevin and I tried that with Thomas, but every little sound Thomas made, kept me awake and I just kept checking on him.