Sunday, January 4, 2009

Baby Pictures


We had our ultrasound on Dec. 19th (Brady's birthday!), but I am just now getting around to scanning and posting the pictures. Josh is a lot better at figuring out what exactly you are looking at than me, but I think the 3D pictures are pretty self-explanatory if you give yourself a minute. And if you are an experienced parent you'll understand the "3 lines" in one of the photos... Josh looked up at the screen when the tech was determining the sex and before she even said anything he blurted out "it's a girl"! He was right... we are having a girl. The tech was "200... no 300%" positive that baby is a girl... and told us we could buy as much pink as we wanted. Of course Josh did exactly that- you can imagine his excitement about buying all things pink.... (i'm being sarcastic if you couldn't tell).
We are excited to be having a girl and are attempting to pick out names at the moment. We had it narrowed down to three first names, but I think we are back to the drawing board again. I never thought about how hard it would be to pick a name! Geesh!
My students already had names picked out for baby (usually their own...) (yes, they are in 8th grade) but they kept using boy names, so they are going to have a task ahead of them when we are back on Tuesday. It cracked me up though because of all my students, one of my loudest more random boys decided he was going to talk to the baby and proceeded to name it Keaton Hunter (after himself and his friend). I'm not sure how to break it to him that Keaton will no longer work as a first name....

1 comment:

Gina said...

Yeah - thanks for sharing the pics of your little girl - I am so happy for you guys.
I also enjoyed seeing my skinny friend looking so cute and prego!!