Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby Bedding

Ok, so there is nothing exciting really to write about, but I thought I would post pictures of Baby Girl's crib bumper and first blanket....
The bumper is reversible so there are two pictures. The colors don't show up quite as vibrant as they are in person, but you can get the general idea! :)
I'm trying to convince my mother in law to help me make a dust ruffle & valance that will match the bumper. It wasn't a bedding set, so there aren't a whole lot of coordinating pieces, but I think we will be ok. :)

Isn't the bunny blanket that Josh picked out super cute?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your bedding is really cute!! So pink and girly!! Are you guys getting excited? Have you finalized a name- or at least narrowed it down??

Christine said...

I love the pink brown and greem color scheme! Girl stuff is so stinkin cute!

Susan said...

I love the blanket! Tell Josh he did good.